(Imagine in the tune of return of the Mack…)
Hello and welcome back to the blog! I’m sorry I’ve been away for a few days but I felt that my drunken, tired and irritable states wouldn’t make for a good set of blog posts.
I have been in Paris with some lovely friends for a festival called Rock en Seine!
Things that I discovered during my weekend away:
- Jack Garret is crazy talented
- Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap sounds SO good live
- I’m a big fan of Chvrches
- Festival food will forever be the best food
- I can’t handle heat well
- Sangria tastes great in every country
- Denim skirts may look good but are not comfortable in high heat/ long walks
- I have 0 tolerance to bug bites
- Cats are a lot less cute when they have fleas
- My friends are bloody hilarious!
Here are a few highlights: